Start a new topic

Neighbor list

Hello, today when I opened the game, I realized that there are no more than 100 friends that I had to visit, I have updated the game several times, and still nothing, only those who play daily appear to me, the rest do not, I want my neighbors back

12 people have this question

I am also missing around 30 friends.  What is happening. 

3 people like this

Me too.  I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

3 people like this

Same here.

3 people like this

The same here. I had 103 friends. Logged in today, only had 45. Where did the other 58 go? I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. No change.

3 people like this

same. Most of my friends list disappeared and I can not add friends to the game. What is with this.

2 people like this

im missing 80 neighbors i have only 18

2 people like this

Mossk1231   you can add me.. Sharon Poff    my profile picture is fireworks 

1 person likes this

If anyone here is in need to neighbours, you may add me also. My profile pic is black cat with rainbow colours. I have had the same problem as everyone here.

1 person likes this

I have 5 neighbors left  missing about 30... help

1 person likes this

To Susan Carter, 

You are allowed up to 150 Caféland Neighbours. That sounds like a glitch of some sort. Perhaps you should contact support, if you have not already done so.

1 person likes this
Thank you Susan!

1 person likes this

My neighbour list at the bottom of my screen is frozen and will not move either way left or right, so the only way I can visit anyone is by clicking on them when they are visiting my cafe.  How can I resolve this problem?

1 person likes this

I noticed it when I saw my friends posting about marketland and I went in to Cafeland and did some exploring and removed all neighbors and then added them back .It says neighbors 82 and CL Friends 0 , I had 150 neighbors and over 130 Cl Friends .. The problem didn't fix itself as of yet . Hopefully they read these comments or they might as well go to He!! .... We can send them messages about problems and nothing ever gets done , There is no fix on our end and somebody messed up big time on all their games .

1 person likes this

friends gone for days noting works to get them back .HELP.'''

1 person likes this

Missing about 86 neighbors. Tried everything you requested, still no results..WHAT'S GOING ON??..

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment